Happy Friday everyone. I hope you’ve all had an amazing week!
I am SO ready for a refreshing drink to kick off the weekend and I can’t want to share this amazing peach & mint cocktail recipe with you. It only takes a couple of minutes to put together and it is super refreshing and delicious!
I was in Whole Foods last week and came across a new (to me) flavor of LaCroix: Peach Pear. It tastes like summer in a can and after tasting it, I was immediately inspired to make a cocktail using it as an ingredient. After some deliberation, I decided on this simple peach & mint cocktail that incorporates fresh peaches, mint and lime juice for a refreshing summer pick-me-up. I completely recommend using the Peach Pear LaCroix in the drink, but if you can’t find it, you can also use regular sparkling water. Something I also love about this recipe is that if you don’t drink alcohol, you can just omit the vodka and add more of the LaCroix!
I hope you try this recipe over the weekend!
- ½ fresh peach (make sure it's ripe!)
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves, torn
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tsp agave
- 1 shot (1.5 oz.) vodka
- 3 ice cubes
- Peach Pear LaCroix or plain sparkling water (to top off)
- Mint and fresh peach slices for garnish
- In a mixing glass or cocktail shaker, muddle together the peach, mint, lime and agave into a thick pulp.
- Add in the vodka and ice cubes and stir to combine.
- Pour into a glass and top with a splash of the Peach Pear LaCroix or plain sparkling water. Garnish with mint leaves and fresh peach slices.